The systems in the NorAcon product range are not only useful as building maintenance units. NorAcon systems have been installed for a variety of industrial applications throughout the years.
Some examples include:
- Window replacement on Heathrow airport Terminal 2. Two parallel wave shaped monorails with varying distance in between has been installed. On these monorails there are Norlifts which are connected to a special design window replacement rig.
- NP03 monorails have been installed in some Italian meat processing facilities. The monorails move trolleys that transport product.
- NP04 monorails with trolleys have been installed all around the inner roof in Johan Cruijff ArenA, home of Ajax Amsterdam. These monorails carry huge sound walls that can be moved around when the arena is used for concerts and other arrangements.
- Special design gantry for access to warehouse pallets in Bio Bank.
- Access inside industrial pipes with suspended platform and guiding monorail.
The possibilities are endless.